Science Fair Project Ideas - You're Welcome!
1. Runny Honey - How does temperature affect the viscosity of honey?
2. Bouncy Balls - How does the temperature of a ball affect how high it bounces?
3. Vortex bottle - How can you empty a bottle of water the quickest?
4. Flip my bottle - What's the optimum amount of water for a bottle flip?
5. The amazing colour race - Diffusion and temperature
6. Party Sparklers - Does grind size affect burn rate?
7. Melting coloured ice cubes - Colour and melting rate
8. Balloon racers - What's the optimum air in the balloon?
9. Popping Bags - Best recipe for a popping bag
10. Cabbage Juice Indicator - Which citrus fruit is most acidic?
11. Oobleck - What's the best ratio of ingredients for oobleck?
12. Oobleck dance - What's the best frequency to make oobleck dance?
13. Takeaway coffee cups - What's the best takeaway coffee cup?
14. Joe's cup of tea - Newton's Law of Cooling
15. An eggciting eggsperience - Free range or caged for strongest shell.
For 35 MORE Science Fair Project Idea experiments you'll need to buy the book 'Make Science Fun Experiments' by Jacob Strickling - Just click the Book Depository or amazon link to check prices and delivery!